Wellness Nurse Manager $7,500 Sign On Bonus 7p-7a $30+ (Full Time)
After spending 14 years in healthcare, I finally found my home with Arrow Senior Living. It's home-like environment is not just for the residents but for the team members as well. From day one you embrace the core values, and you see how they impact residents' quality of life. Arrow is a great company to grow with-it promotes within and the employee appreciation, incentives, and benefits are just a bonus on top of making residents and team members smile. I have become lifelong friend s with this team, and I can happily say I love my job and enjoy coming to work.
-Arrow Team Member
Position- Wellness Nurse Manager
Position Type : Full Time
Location: Seven Hills , Ohio
Sign On Bonus - $7,500
Our starting wage for Wellness Nurse Managers is: $30.00 per hour!
Shift Schedule- Week 1 Tuesday/Thursday/Friday
Week 2 Monday/Saturday/Sunday 7pm-7am
Come join our team at Vitalia Active Adult Community at Rockside located at 6100 Lombardo Center South Seven Hills, Ohio 44131 !
We are looking for someone ( like you) :
- To b e a Superior Supervisor: In the absence of department heads, this position is in charge of the building. Be active in the department, assisting and leading the Wellness team and other departments in ensuring quick, reliable, and person-centered care is provided.
- To b e a Force on the Floor: A good leader sets a good example: Be available to help with call lights, requests for assistance from the team, and demonstrate a sense of urgency that puts the needs, great or small, of a resident first.
- To b e a Diligent Documenter: Resident assessments, medical records, and internal documents should be completed accurately and efficiently, and filed correctly.
- To b e a Compassionate Caregiver: Exemplify the core values at the heart of Arrow, ensuring each interaction with a resident is professional, caring, and ends with the resident feeling safe and cared for.
What are we looking for?
- You must have current Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN) license in good standing within state of employment
- You will have thorough working knowledge of current care standards and regulations
- You will have comprehensive working knowledge of current medication regulation and law
- You will have knowledge of the requirements for providing care and supervision appropriate to the residents.
- You may have experience in hands-on care of memory impaired residents is preferred, but not required.
- You may have experience with an Electronic Medical Record (EMR) as it is preferred, but not required.
- You can read, write, understand , and communicate in English with our Residents!
- You will have a p ositive and energetic attitude who will LOVE our Residents!
- You must be active a s this role requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, and stooping all day.
- You must have the a bility to frequently lift and/or move items up to 50 pounds and perform two-person transfers.
- You must be able to assist residents with sitting, standing , and walking, as well as assisting persons after a fall.
- You must be criminally cleared.
Employment Benefits ( We value our benefits) :
- Company Match 401(k) with 100% match up to the first 3% and fully vested upon enrollment
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance (1st of the month following 60 days of employment -Full Time)
- Disability insurance (Full Time)
- Employee assistance program
- Weekly Employee Recognition Program
- Life insurance (Full Time)
- Paid time off (Full Time employees accrue up to 115 hours each year and Part Time accrue up to 30 hours each year)
- Tuition Reimbursement (after 90 days for FT AND PT employees)
- Employee Referral Program (FT, PT, and PRN)
- Complimentary meal each shift ( FT, PT, and PRN)
- Daily Pay Option
- Direct Deposit
- Did we mention that we PROMOTE FROM WITHIN?
Do you want to see how much fun we are a t Vitalia Rockside ? P lease visit us via Facebook:
Or, take a look at our website: https://vitaliarockside.com/
Have questions? Want to speak to someone directly? Reach out by calling/texting your own recruiter, Darbrial Rodgers: 440-903-7279 .
About the company
Arrow Senior Living manages a collection of senior living communities that offer varying levels of care including independent living, assisted living, and memory care in 33 properties currently in 6 states ( Missouri, Kansas, Iowa, Illinois, Ohio, Arkansas) and employs nearly 1,900 employees!
Arrow Senior Living serves and employs individuals of all faiths, regardless of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age , or handicap, except as limited by state and federal law.
Keywords : hiring immediately, assisted living, nursing home, LPN, Licensed Practical Nurse, wellness, RN, registered nurse, wellness nurse