Supply and Operations LDP Associate
We're looking for people who put their innovation to work to advance our success - and their own. Join an organization that ensures a more secure world through connecting and protecting our customers with inventive electrical solutions.
Early Careers at nVent
Innovation, inclusion, and growth.
By joining nVent, you have the opportunity to help build a more sustainable and electrified world, to be celebrated for bringing your authentic self to work and bring forward bold ideas that drive your personal and professional growth. Our culture of positive energy, integrity and respect will be the fuel you need to launch a purposeful, exciting career. Dream big, expect development, and plug into our growing, global community where your diverse skills and talents will be deployed to make a difference in todays electrified world.
Supply & Operations Leadership Development Rotational Program 2024
The Supply & Operations Leadership Development Program (SOLD) is a three-year rotational program with 12 months spent in each rotation within two or more locations. This accelerated program will provide graduates the opportunity to rotate through different facets of the supply and operations function, gaining exposure and valuable development experiences. The SOLD Program participants will enter one of two tracks: (1) the Supply track or (2) the Operations track. Each track will provide exposure in the various aspects of the supply chain and operations function within a global manufacturing organization.
Rotation examples and post-program roles include:
- Lean Manufacturing
- Supply Chain Process Excellence and/or Analytics
- Production Supervision
- Lean Manufacturing
- Supply Chain Process Excellence and/or Analytics
- Category Management
- Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG)
What You Will Experience in this Position:
New SOLD program participants will join a cohort of incoming associates from various functions, starting in June 2024 for a week of onboarding and training before starting the first rotation. Other program highlights include:
- Training & Development: Training and development is provided throughout each year of the rotational program, fostering the development of functional competencies, business insight and leadership capabilities.
- Community: Join a community of other early career professionals as you launch your career. A peer-led committee helps to organize social, professional, and service-related activities and events for program participants. You will also be invited to join our Employee Resource Groups (ERG's) which offer unique events, networking, professional development and volunteer opportunities through the year to promote inclusion and respect and to help us embrace our diversity.
- Mentorship & Networking : Build a network of peers, managers, and senior leaders to support your journey and aid your growth. Gain exposure to nVent professionals at every level who will function as formal and informal mentors as you rotate through the program.
- Career Opportunities : The HRLDP provides first-hand exposure and experience to accelerate your career journey with the intention of developing high-caliber individuals into future leaders.
At nVent your health and well-being are important to us. As a SOLD Program Associate you are eligible for nVent's comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Health care plans (including medical, dental and vision)
- nVent wellness program
- Retirement plan and stock purchase plan
- Paid time off to participate in volunteer opportunities
- Paid parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement program for continuing education
- Relocation benefits to those who qualify
- Geographic flexibility to relocate as necessary is required both during the program and upon completion of the SOLD program.
- Rotation locations may include (but are not limited to) - Minneapolis, MN (St. Louis Park or Anoka), Cleveland, OH; Redwood City, CA; or Houston, TX
- Currently pursuing a bachelor's degree in supply chain management, logistics, engineering, or operations management.
- Graduating between December 2023 and June 2024 and available to begin full time employment in June 2024
- Authorized to work in the United States without restrictions now or in the future
- Geographic flexibility both during and upon completion of the program
- Previous internship, co-op, or work experience
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent attention to detail and organization skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with data analytics and data visualization tools (Tableau, etc.)
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Previous industry-related internship or work experience
- A dynamic global reach with diverse operations around the world that will stretch your abilities, provide plentiful career opportunities, and allow you to make an impact every day
- At nVent, we connect and protect a more sustainable and electrified world with inventive electrical solutions. We're a nearly $3 billion high-performance electrical company with a dedicated team of 10,000+ people at more than 130 sites around the world. Our solutions deliver value to industrial, commercial, residential, energy and infrastructure customers, providing mission critical solutions that improve performance, lower costs and reduce downtime.
- We design, manufacture, market, install and service high-performance products and solutions that connect and protect mission critical equipment, buildings and essential processes. Our robust portfolio of leading electrical product brands dates back more than 100 years and includes nVent CADDY, ERICO, HOFFMAN, RAYCHEM, SCHROFF and TRACER.
- Commitment to strengthen communities where our employees live and work
- We encourage and support the philanthropic activities of our employees worldwide
- Through our nVent in Action matching program, we provide funds to nonprofit and educational organizations where our employees volunteer or donate money
- Core values that shape our culture and drive us to deliver the best for our employees and our customers. We're known for being:
- Innovative & adaptable
- Dedicated to absolute integrity
- Focused on the customer first
- Respectful and team oriented
- Optimistic and energizing
- Accountable for performance
- Benefits to support the lives of our employees
nVent's pay scale is based on the expected range of base pay for this job and the employee's work location. Employee pay within this range will be based on a combination of factors including knowledge, skills, abilities, experience, education, and performance. Where federal, state, or local minimum wage requirements exist, employee pay will comply.
This position is posted in multiple locations and as such, the expected job-based pay scale may vary based on the location per the table below:
Geographic Region A: $53100,00 - $98700,00 Geographic Region B: $58400,00 - $108500,00 Geographic Region C: $63800,00 - $118400,00
At nVent, we connect and protect our customers with inventive electrical solutions. People are our most valuable asset. Inclusion and diversity means that we celebrate and encourage each other's authenticity because we understand that uniqueness sparks growth.