Server/Dishwasher $500 Sign On Bonus $15+ Fri/Sat (Part Time)
After spending 14 years in healthcare, I finally found my home with Arrow Senior Living. It's home-like environment is not just for the residents but for the team members as well. From day one you embrace the core values, and you see how they impact residents' quality of life. Arrow is a great company to grow with-it promotes within and the employee appreciation, incentives, and benefits are just a bonus on top of making residents and team members smile. I have become lifelong friend s with this team, and I can happily say I love my job and enjoy coming to work.
-Arrow Team Member
Position Type : Part Time
Location: North Royalton , Ohio
Sign On Bonus- $500
Our starting wage for Servers is: $ 15.0 0 per hour!
Shift Schedule- Friday/Saturday 11:30am-7:30pm
Come join our team at Vitalia Active Adult Community at North Royalton located at 8239 York Rd. North Royalton, Ohio 44133 !
We are looking for someone ( like you) :
- To be a Host with the Most: What does it mean to be a great host? It's your job to greet residents and make them feel welcome, be present in the dining room, mingle, entertain, and foster an environment where residents can connect.
- To be a Peppy Prepper: Whether prepping a table for service, salads for the next meal, or rolling silverware, the Peppy Prepper understands a successful meal service can only happen if you're prepared.
- To be a Titan of Tidiness: Bussing tables, sweeping floors - we know it's not glamorous, but this important role plays a crucial part in making the community something we can be proud of.
What are we looking for?
- You must be at least sixteen (1 6 ) years of age.
- You can read, write, understand , and communicate in English at a minimum of 8 th grade proficiency with our Residents!
- You will have a p ositive and energetic attitude who will LOVE our Residents!
- You must be active a s this role requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, and stooping all day.
- You must have the a bility to frequently lift and/or move items up to 50 pounds.
- You must be able to assist residents with sitting, standing , and walking, as well as assisting persons after a fall.
- You must be criminally cleared.
Employment Benefits ( We value our benefits) :
- Company Match 401(k) with 100% match up to the first 3% and fully vested upon enrollment
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance (1st of the month following 60 days of employment -Full Time)
- Disability insurance (Full Time)
- Employee assistance program
- Weekly Employee Recognition Program
- Life insurance (Full Time)
- Paid time off (Full Time employees accrue up to 115 hours each year and Part Time accrue up to 30 hours each year)
- Tuition Reimbursement (after 90 days for FT AND PT employees)
- Employee Referral Program (FT, PT, and PRN)
- Complimentary meal each shift ( FT, PT, and PRN)
- Daily Pay Option
- Direct Deposit
- Did we mention that we PROMOTE FROM WITHIN?
Do you want to see how much fun we are at Vitalia North Royalton ? P lease visit us via Facebook:
Or, take a look at our website: https://vitaliaroyalton.com/
Have questions? Want to speak to someone directly? Reach out by calling/texting your own recruiter, Darbrial Rodgers: 440-903-7279 .
About the company
Arrow Senior Living manages a collection of senior living communities that offer varying levels of care including independent living, assisted living, and memory care in 33 properties currently in 6 states ( Missouri, Kansas, Iowa, Illinois, Ohio, Arkansas) and employs nearly 1,900 employees!
Arrow Senior Living serves and employs individuals of all faiths, regardless of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age , or handicap, except as limited by state and federal law.
Keywords: hiring immediately, assisted living, nursing home, retirement home, entry level, dietary aide