Sales Director $52,000-$60,000 (Full Time)
After spending 14 years in healthcare, I finally found my home with Arrow Senior Living. It's home-like environment is not just for the residents but for the team members as well. From day one you embrace the core values, and you see how they impact residents' quality of life. Arrow is a great company to grow with-it promotes within and the employee appreciation, incentives, and benefits are just a bonus on top of making residents and team members smile. I have become lifelong friend s with this team, and I can happily say I love my job and enjoy coming to work.
-Arrow Team Member
Position- Senior Living Director
Position Type : Full Time
Location: Hudson, Ohio
Shift Schedule- Monday-Friday, alternating weekends
Come join our team at Hudson Grande Senior Living located at 5400 Darrow Rd. Hudson, Ohio 44236 !
We are looking for someone ( like you) :
- To be a Relationships Reaper: Developing close relationships to support potential residents and families in tough conversations about next-step solutions through empathy and understanding.
- To be a Decision Driver: Help leads and families problem-solve by shedding light on potential opportunities as they select the senior living option that suits their particular needs.
- To be an Occupancy Accountant: Responsible for knowledge and driving of gross and net gains in community occupancy through awareness of move-ins, move-outs, and shifting vacancies, as well as assisting Executive Directors in brainstorming ways to save current residents from moving out.
- To be a Hospitable Host: Ensure exceptional lead experiences during tours and visits to community events.
What are we looking for?
- You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- You will have a high school diploma, or equivalent .
- You can read, write, understand , and communicate in English at a 12 th grade proficiency.
- You will have a p ositive and energetic attitude who will LOVE our Residents!
- You will be able to follow written and verbal directions and apply practical problem-solving skills if needed .
- You must be criminally cleared.
Employment Benefits ( We value our benefits) :
- Company Match 401(k) with 100% match up to the first 3% and fully vested upon enrollment
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance (1st of the month following 60 days of employment -Full Time)
- Disability insurance (Full Time)
- Employee assistance program
- Weekly Employee Recognition Program
- Life insurance (Full Time)
- Paid time off (Full Time employees accrue up to 115 hours each year and Part Time accrue up to 30 hours each year)
- Tuition Reimbursement (after 90 days for FT AND PT employees)
- Employee Referral Program (FT, PT, and PRN)
- Complimentary meal each shift ( FT, PT, and PRN)
- Daily Pay Option
- Direct Deposit
- Did we mention that we PROMOTE FROM WITHIN?
Do you want to see how much fun we are at Hudson Grande Senior Living ? P lease visit us via Facebook:
Or, take a look at our website: https://www.hudsongrandeseniorliving.com/
Have questions? Want to speak to someone directly? Reach out by calling/texting your own recruiter, Abigail Stone : 573-680-2228 .
Click here to hear about Arrow's Core Values!
About the company
Arrow Senior Living manages a collection of senior living communities that offer varying levels of care including independent living, assisted living, and memory care in 25 properties currently in 5 states ( Missouri, Iowa, Illinois, Ohio, Arkansas) and employs nearly 1,400 employees!
Arrow Senior Living YouTube-Click Here
Arrow Senior Living serves and employs individuals of all faiths, regardless of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age , or handicap, except as limited by state and federal law.
Keywords : sales, director, manager, marketing, leasing agent, move-in coordinator, senior living, nursing home