RN Lactation Consultant – Southview Medical Center – First Steps (PT/Days)
RN Lactation Consultant - Southview Medical Center - First Steps (PT/Days)
Job ID: 2020-22708
# of Openings: 1
Kettering Health Network is a not-for-profit network of eight hospitals, and over 120 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. Patients have access to high quality maternity care, state-of-the-art cancer fighting technology, Ohio's leading heart hospital, as well as revolutionary brain and spine surgery. With nearly 12,000 employees and 2,100 physicians, Kettering Health Network is committed to transforming the healthcare experience with world class health services for every stage of life.
The RN Lactation Consultant for Mother Baby is responsible for:
- Providing nursing care to patients in all settings in collaboration with other health care providers
- Coordinates educational activities to facilitate quality age specific patient care and customer satisfaction; supports the mission, purpose, goals, and policies/procedures of the Division of Patient Care and the organization.
Applicants Must Have:
- Current RN license in the state of Ohio
- IBCLC Certification
- Lactation Consultant experience preferred
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing (ACEN or CCNE)
- BLS Certification required upon hire
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred (must be completed within 5 years of hire)
- ACLS, NRP, PALS as determined by unit scope of practice - if required, may be obtained upon hire