Resident Services Director (Full Time)
After spending 14 years in healthcare, I finally found my home with Arrow Senior Living. It's home-like environment is not just for the residents but for the team members as well. From day one you embrace the core values, and you see how they impact residents' quality of life. Arrow is a great company to grow with-it promotes within and the employee appreciation, incentives, and benefits are just a bonus on top of making residents and team members smile. I have become lifelong friend s with this team, and I can happily say I love my job and enjoy coming to work.
-Arrow Team Member
Position- Resident Services Director
Position Type - Full Time
Location: North Olmsted, Ohio
Starting Salary- $41,600+
Shift Schedule- Varies
Manager on Duty Weekend Rotation 10am-2pm
Come join our team at Vitalia Active Adult Community at North Olmsted located at 29801 Lorain Rd. North Olmsted, Ohio 44070 !
We are looking for someone ( like you) :
- Be a Culture Creator. As the director of Resident Services, you set the tone of the community's events as well as the engagement of residents who call the community home.
- Be a Host with the Most : Develop, run, and maintain a quality activities program that enriches the lives of the seniors in the community .
- Be a Heart of the Community: As the leader of Resident Services, it's your job to know each resident, their likes and dislikes, and ensure their engagement and satisfaction every day through compassionate, first-class service.
What are we looking for?
- You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- You s hall have at least one year of experience in conducting group activities and be knowledgeable in evaluating resident needs, supervising other employees, and in training volunteers.
- Knowledge of the requirements for providing care and supervision appropriate to the residents.
- Able to read, write, understand, and communicate in English at a minimum of 12 th grade proficiency.
- You will p ossess clear verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to follow written and verbal directions and apply practical solving skills if needed.
- You will have a p ositive and energetic attitude .
- You must be professional in appearance and conduct.
- You must have the a bility to frequently lift and/or move items up to 50 pounds.
- You must be criminally cleared.
- Be in good health and physically and mentally capable of performing assigned tasks. Good physical health shall be verified by a health screening performed by a physician not more than six (6) months prior to or seven (7) days following employment. Must test free from pulmonary tuberculosis at time of health screening.
- Must have a clean driving record as per the insured's policy.
- Possess and maintain the specific state-required chauffeur class license .
Employment Benefits ( We value our benefits) :
- Company Match 401(k) with 100% match up to the first 3% and fully vested upon enrollment .
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance (1st of the month following 60 days of employment -Full Time)
- Disability insurance (Full Time)
- Employee assistance program
- Weekly Employee Recognition Program
- Life insurance (Full Time)
- Paid time off (Full Time employees accrue up to 115 hours each year and Part Time accrue up to 30 hours each year)
- Tuition Reimbursement (after 90 days for FT AND PT employees)
- Employee Referral Program (FT, PT, and PRN)
- Complimentary meal each shift ( FT, PT, and PRN)
- Daily Pay Option
- Direct Deposit
- Did we mention that we PROMOTE FROM WITHIN?
Do you want to see how much fun we are at Vitalia North Olmsted ? P lease visit us via Facebook:
Or, take a look at our website: https://vitaliaolmsted.com/
Have questions? Want to speak to someone directly? Reach out by calling/texting your own recruiter, Kim Piaggio : 816-714-6885 .
About the company
Arrow Senior Living manages a collection of senior living communities that offer varying levels of care including independent living, assisted living, and memory care in 33 properties currently in 6 states (Missouri, Kansas, Iowa, Illinois, Ohio, Arkansas) and employs nearly 1,900 employees !
Arrow Senior Living serves and employs individuals of all faiths, regardless of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age , or handicap, except as limited by state and federal law.
Keywords: activities, coordinator, senior living, nursing home, retirement , director