Registered Dental Hygienist
Third Street Family HealthServices is a leading dental clinic dedicated to providing exceptional oral healthcare services to the Richland and Ashland communities. Our team of experienced dentists and dental professionals is committed to ensuring our patients' oral health and well-being. We are currently seeking a Registered Dental Hygienist to join our dynamic team and help us deliver top-quality dental care.
This is a full-time position and could include working within the mobile unit and/or within the school setting to provide dental services off site. The right candidate will be passionate about oral health, patient education and providing care to patients of all ages.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Location: Ashland & Richland Counties
Salary/Wages: Starting at $27.78/hr.
Third Street is a patient-centered medical home driving change in the community. We adapt to the needs of those we serve while building services to fill gaps in care to invest in a healthier future for all. At Third Street, we provide high-quality care through the continual learning of our employees and by building a diverse team. We value our employees, communicate our expectations, and train our team on best practices.
To deliver comprehensive health and wellness care, accessible to all in the communities we serve.
General job duties:
- Conducting thorough patient assessments and oral examinations.
- Performing dental cleanings, scaling, and root planing as needed.
- Taking and analyzing dental X-rays.
- Providing education to patients on oral hygiene techniques, nutrition, and preventive care.
- Applying topical fluoride treatments and dental sealants.
- Assisting dentists during dental procedures.
- Maintaining accurate patient records and treatment plans.
- Promoting a comfortable and friendly environment for our patients.
- Staying up-to-date with the latest advancements in dental hygiene.
- Current state licensure as a Registered Dental Hygienist.
- Graduation from an accredited dental hygiene program.
- CPR certification.
- Love for people and working with a diverse population.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to patient care.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Proficiency in dental software and X-ray technology.
What We Offer:
Attending to your needs today:
- Your ideas, input, and contributions are valued and recognized.
- Excellent clinical, administrative, and management support
- Forward-thinking, collaborative, transparent, and inclusive company culture
- Employee Assistance Program
- Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Competitive compensation
- Paid Time Off
- Gym membership discount
- Tuition assistance
Protecting your future:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer contribution to a health savings account
- 403(b) retirement plan with match
- Employer-paid life insurance
Third Street is an equal opportunity employer. Our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of the communities and patients we serve. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 419-522-6191 ext. 2201 for Human Resources.