Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Other Protected Category
Country: United States
Location: Springfield, OH, US
Employment type: Undefined term
Country: United States (US)
Location: Springfield , Ohio (US-OH)
At Konecranes, we believe that great customer experience is built on the people behind the Konecranes name - people committed to providing our customers with lifting equipment and services that lift their businesses. Everything we do, we do with passion and drive.
We believe diversity drives business success and is the foundation for our growth. We welcome different backgrounds and skills that enrich our community and we promote a place where we can ALL be ourselves. This is what makes Konecranes a unique place to work.
Position Title: Service Quality Coordinator
Reports To: Service Quality Manager
Konecranes is seeking an individual to bring their organizational and planning skills to our team. We are looking for someone who pays close attention to detail to fill our Service Quality Coordinator role. As a Service Quality Coordinator, you will be responsible for ensuring all service requests flow through our management system properly. Accuracy is a key detail in this role, as you will be responsible for ensuring all necessary information is input into the management system and setting the service visit up for success. If you are a great multitasker and someone driven to improve themselves and others, come be a part of the Konecranes team!
- Review system-generated service requests for all required and pertinent information.
- Ensure pertinent information is attached to the service request in a consistent, organized manner.
- Generate new service requests in the system when necessary. Attach all pertinent documentation.
- Ensure draft purchase request(s) exist to complete the work.
- Ensure the customer purchase order is attached to the service request, obtain if needed.
- Review completed actions in the service request for completion and accuracy.
- Monitor workpackages and trackers within the system to ensure the service request is progressing.
- Create charge lines for everything provided to the customer. Ensure charge lines match customer purchase order when necessary.
- Facilitate the Operative Quoting process for leads brought in by the Field Operatives. Take appropriate action to ensure leads are quoted in a timely fashion or forward leads to other designated resources, for estimation and quotation, if required.
- Perform invoicing preparation on a daily basis to meet company standards and continuously maintain the Work in Progress Report ensuring it reflects the current status of active service work.
- Ensure any hourly time issues are addressed before sending jobs to invoicing.
- Coordinate with District and Branch Management to make sure problematic jobs receive the proper approvals, and that their root causes are identified and addressed.
- Contact customers, review performance of field work and complete "Voice of Customer" survey.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Education: Bachelor's degree preferred, prior equivalent experience and training will be considered.
Experience: Must be customer-oriented, have well-developed interpersonal, communication, organizational and PC skills and be able to prioritize tasks. Willing to take on new and challenging tasks. Willingness to work overtime or additional hours as needed. Basic mechanical and motor control knowledge is a plus. Experience working with industrial equipment is a plus.
Other Requirements: Minimal travel required, possibly overnight. Must have a take charge attitude, be decisive and possess a high level of responsibility. Must be comfortable in a fast pace, growth-oriented environment.
*KC #MONUS #CBUS #NXT
Konecranes, Inc. and its affiliates will not accept resumes from external recruiters or agencies without a Service Agreement and Agency Portal submission. Any resumes sent without a Service Agreement and Agency Portal submission with Konecranes, Inc. are void of any fees and free for internal use. Applicable Konecranes data protection obligations are the responsibility of the agency.
Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses™, serving a broad range of customers. We are truly a global company with 18,000 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. For over 80 years, we have been dedicated to improving the efficiency and performance of businesses in all types of industries. We believe that sustainable growth is a result of a strong responsible performance. .