Project Manager – CPG
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- The Marketing Project Manager position is located within Portfolio management within the Marketing team and is a key contributor to the achievement of strategic initiatives.
- Working as part of a holistic team including Product, Brand Channel, and Demand Creation, the role of the Marketing Project Manager is to convert projects to reality.
- Daily interaction with the product managers and all functional departments (packaging, sourcing, graphics, production, supply chain and forecasting) to fully manage identified projects is required.
- The Marketing Project Manager will be a key member of the Marketing team and is expected to fully understand the business strategies and maintain a strong working knowledge of responsible product categories, channels and customers.
- This position requires strong organizational and Interpersonal skill as well as a strategic perspective and action orientation.
- The Marketing Project Manager will develop and manage project timelines based on specific project needs and continuously track and communicate project status and actions.
- The Marketing Project Manager will actively lead the evaluation of project requirements in order to recommend, assign, and then engage company resources.
- 3-5 years experience in consumer products industry
- Bachelors degree in business or related field preferred, or equivalent experience
- Excellent project management skills required with prior project management experience
- High energy, motivated individual with a strong sense of personal accountability
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be team oriented.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
CPG, CPGjobs, Consumer Goods, Consumer Packaged Goods