Patient Advocate III
Location: Mason, OH, United States
Job Identification: 394
Job Schedule: Full time
The Registration/Data Steward Specialist will coordinate all aspects of clinic registrations for Myriad Neuroscience accounts according to the Standard Operating Procedures. The Registration/Data Steward will have responsibility for processing registration request and maintaining the accuracy and integrity of healthcare provider database records in Salesforce. They will participate in assisting with data-related activities utilizing salesforce for Customer Service and Sales. The Registration/ Data Steward Specialist works in a high performance, customer service focused team environment.
• Perform daily customer registrations functions according to Standard Operating Procedures
• Responsible for processing registration request including request to edit, update, deactivate records in the database
• Responsible for maintaining updated and accurate customer information in Salesforce - auditing and updating as required
• Interact with Heath Care Providers and Sales staff on registrations, customer service- related functions via email, phone or salesforce chatter
• Assist and support data-related activities for Registrations and Customer Service
• Ability to solve problems and deal with variables
• Perform Salesforce.com updates as needed
• Maintains strictest confidentiality; adheres to all HIPPA guidelines/regulations and operates in accordance with standard operating procedures
• Maintain excellent customer relationships to ensure customer satisfaction internally and externally
• Contribute to and participate in the implementation and continuous improvement process of the department
• Support daily Customer Service functions as necessary
• Associate degree or equivalent experience preferred
• Salesforce.com experience preferred
• Working knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM) systems
• Proficient in all Microsoft software applications
• Attention to detail and concern for impact is essential
• Ability to recognize problems and bring them to the attention of the supervisor
• Excellent time management, scheduling and organizational skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret instructions, correspondence and contractual requirements
• Must have the flexibility to work extra hours/shifts to meet corporate and departmental goals
• Skill in answering a telephone in a pleasant and helpful manner both internally and externally
About UsMyriad Genetics Inc., is a leading personalized medicine company dedicated to being a trusted advisor transforming patient lives worldwide with pioneering molecular diagnostics. Myriad discovers and commercializes molecular diagnostic tests that: determine the risk of developing disease, accurately diagnose disease, assess the risk of disease progression, and guide treatment decisions across six major medical specialties where molecular diagnostics can significantly improve patient care and lower healthcare costs. Myriad is focused on three strategic imperatives: maintaining leadership in an expanding hereditary cancer market, diversifying its product portfolio through the introduction of new products and increasing the revenue contribution from international markets. For more information on how Myriad is making a difference, please visit the Company's website: www.myriad.com .
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender,national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
Please answer all questions completely. Please do not provide any information not specifically requested on this Employment Application form.