Part-Time Customer Relationship Specialist
When you work at First Federal Lakewood, you'll work with a mutual bank that shares a commitment to customers, community and each other.
Our differences bring inclusion to life at First Federal Lakewood and our commitment to diversity is our commitment to you, our customers and our communities. We seek and respect diverse creativity to build new ideas and add to our rich heritage. Our employees are valued, respected and their voices are heard.
The Customer Relationship Specialist assists callers with account information and cross-sells banking products and services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides information and resolves problems for customers and non-customers via various delivery channels by accessing account and product information.
- Facilitates first contact answers and solutions for in-depth customer questions and issues; follows up on requests.
- Answers and follows up on emails that are sent to bank general information email address.
- Documents all instances of customer contact (through phone, voicemail, email etc.) into the CRM system.
- Knowledgeable of all First Federal Lakewood products.
- Cross-sells products to existing customers by assessing customers' total relationship and recommending new products/services; encourages new relationships with non-customers and facilitates new account openings.
- Assists branches with opening procedures related to branch security.
- Other duties as required.
- Active Listening
- Critical Thinking
- Organizational Savvy
- Service Orientation
- Experience in sales is required.
- Experience in customer service is required.
- Experience in financial services or banking is required.
- Proficient in typing and ten key.
- Proficiency in MS Office [Outlook, Excel, Word] or similar software is required. EasyLender, Cleartouch, OnBase, various government and investor software/web portals is preferred.
Education and Experience
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent is required; Bachelor's degree is preferred, or equivalent experience.
- Certification: None.
- Years of banking experience: 2+ years is required.
- Years of experience supervising: None.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to lift, walk, stand, sit, bend, reach with hands and arms, climb, push/pull, use hands, and see, hear and speak.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
- This position is performed in an office setting, five days a week with typical work hours being 8.00a through 5.00p and Saturday hours. These hours are subject to change.
This job description is designed to provide a general overview of the requirements of the job and does not entail a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties, or responsibilities that will be required in this position.