Memory Care Enrichment $15.50+ 10a-6p Fri & Sat (Part Time)
After spending 14 years in healthcare, I finally found my home with Arrow Senior Living. It's home-like environment is not just for the residents but for the team members as well. From day one you embrace the core values, and you see how they impact residents' quality of life. Arrow is a great company to grow with-it promotes within and the employee appreciation, incentives, and benefits are just a bonus on top of making residents and team members smile. I have become lifelong friend s with this team, and I can happily say I love my job and enjoy coming to work.
-Arrow Team Member
Position- Memory Care Homemaker
Position Type : Part Time
Location: Copley, Ohio
Our starting wage for Memory Care Homemakers is: $ 15.50 per hour!
Shift Schedule- Friday/Saturday 10am-6pm
Come join our team at Vitalia Active Adult Community at Montrose located at 4041 Heritage Center Dr. Copley, Ohio 44321 !
We are looking for someone ( like you) :
- Be a Keeper of the Home. Be responsible for creating an atmosphere in memory care that is inviting, comfortable, homelike, and tidy in all apartments and common area spaces .
- Be a Mealtime Maven. Be present in the dining room to prepare and serve family-style dining, guiding the residents to be a part of their own experience by setting the tables and cleaning up together after as a family .
- Be a Snack Specialist. Be responsible to ensure all residents are guided to snacks and hydration three times a day .
- Be a Caring Connector. Be extra hands in the Neighborhood to engage residents and provide meaningful experiences .
What are we looking for?
- You must be at least eigh teen (1 8 ) years of age.
- You shall have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- You shall be professional in appearance and conduct.
- You can read, write, understand , and communicate in English at a minimum of 8 th grade proficiency with our Residents!
- You will have a p ositive and energetic attitude who will LOVE our Residents!
- You must be active a s this role requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, and stooping all day.
- You must have the a bility to frequently lift and/or move items up to 50 pounds.
- You must be able to assist residents with sitting, standing , and walking, as well as assisting persons after a fall.
- You must be criminally cleared.
Employment Benefits ( We value our benefits) :
- Company Match 401(k) with 100% match up to the first 3% and fully vested upon enrollment .
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance (1st of the month following 60 days of employment -Full Time)
- Disability insurance (Full Time)
- Employee assistance program
- Weekly Employee Recognition Program
- Life insurance (Full Time)
- Paid time off (Full Time employees accrue up to 115 hours each year and Part Time accrue up to 30 hours each year)
- Tuition Reimbursement (after 90 days for FT AND PT employees)
- Employee Referral Program (FT, PT, and PRN)
- Complimentary meal each shift ( FT, PT, and PRN)
- Daily Pay Option
- Direct Deposit
- Did we mention that we PROMOTE FROM WITHIN?
Do you want to see how much fun we are at Vitalia Montrose ? P lease visit us via Facebook:
Or, take a look at our website: https://vitaliamontrose.com/
Have questions? Want to speak to someone directly? Reach out by calling/texting your own recruiter, Kim Piaggio : 816-714-6885 .
About the company
Arrow Senior Living manages a collection of senior living communities that offer varying levels of care including independent living, assisted living, and memory care in 33 properties currently in 6 states ( Missouri, Kansas, Iowa, Illinois, Ohio, Arkansas ) and employs nearly 1, 9 00 employees!
Arrow Senior Living serves and employs individuals of all faiths, regardless of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age , or handicap, except as limited by state and federal law.
Keywords: hiring immediately, assisted living, nursing home, retirement home, entry level, dietary aide , memory care