Memory Care Director (Full Time)
After spending 14 years in healthcare, I finally found my home with Arrow Senior Living. It's home-like environment is not just for the residents but for the team members as well. From day one you embrace the core values, and you see how they impact residents' quality of life. Arrow is a great company to grow with-it promotes within and the employee appreciation, incentives, and benefits are just a bonus on top of making residents and team members smile. I have become lifelong friend s with this team, and I can happily say I love my job and enjoy coming to work.
-Arrow Team Member
Position- Memory Care Director
Position Type : Full Time
Location: North Royalton, Ohio
Starting Salary- $49,920+
Shift Schedule- Varies
Come join our team at Vitalia Active Adult Community at North Royalton located at 8239 York Rd. North Royalton, Ohio 44133 !
We are looking for someone ( like you) :
- Be a Conductor of Culture : Ensure Memory Care team members embrace responsibility of anticipating the needs of residents and maintaining a spirit of hospitality and professionalism in accordance with Arrow Senior Living core values.
- Be a Talent Trainer : Ensure adherence to community standards, policies and procedures, and applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations when selecting, onboarding, and providing ongoing training for team members.
- Be a Program Pioneer : Implement and manage Memory Care programs and services to promote and maintain the highest practicable level of physical, social, and psychological wellbeing for residents living with dementia diagnoses.
- Be a Curator of Care : Assemble, catalogue, and manage the personalized care needs of memory care neighborhood residents as well as the requests and expectations of family members.
What are we looking for?
- You will have a high school diploma, or general education degree (degree in a related field is preferred) .
- You will have a m inimum of two years' experience and knowledge of theories and practices related to the care of persons living with dementia or in a related field with transferable knowledge and skills.
- You will receive p reference if you have leadership experience as a Director in a specialized dementia program.
- You can read, write, understand , and communicate in English with our Residents!
- You will have a p ositive and energetic attitude who will LOVE our Residents!
- You will p ossess computer skills to be able to print documents and enter information about our R esident s.
- You must be active a s this role requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, and stooping all day.
- You must have the a bility to frequently lift and/or move items up to 50 pounds.
- You must be able to assist residents with sitting, standing , and walking, as well as assisting persons after a fall.
- You must be comfortable working primarily indoors, but you may be required to work outside for events, transportation, or assisting residents to and from vehicles.
- You must be criminally cleared.
Employment Benefits ( We value our benefits) :
- Company Match 401(k) with 100% match up to the first 3% and fully vested upon enrollment .
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance (1st of the month following 60 days of employment -Full Time)
- Disability insurance (Full Time)
- Employee assistance program
- Weekly Employee Recognition Program
- Life insurance (Full Time)
- Paid time off (Full Time employees accrue up to 115 hours each year and Part Time accrue up to 30 hours each year)
- Tuition Reimbursement (after 90 days for FT AND PT employees)
- Employee Referral Program (FT, PT, and PRN)
- Complimentary meal each shift ( FT, PT, and PRN)
- Daily Pay Option
- Direct Deposit
- Did we mention that we PROMOTE FROM WITHIN?
Do you want to see how much fun we are at Vitalia North Royalton ? P lease visit us via Facebook:
Or, take a look at our website: https://vitaliaroyalton.com/
Have questions? Want to speak to someone directly? Reach out by calling/texting your own recruiter, Kim Piaggio : 816-714-6885 .
About the company
Arrow Senior Living manages a collection of senior living communities that offer varying levels of care including independent living, assisted living, and memory care in 33 properties currently in 6 states (Missouri, Kansas, Iowa, Illinois, Ohio, Arkansas) and employs nearly 1,900 employees !
Arrow Senior Living serves and employs individuals of all faiths, regardless of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age , or handicap, except as limited by state and federal law.
Keywords: Dementia, hiring immediately, assisted living, nursing home, wellness, Alzheimers , manager, senior living, memory care, STNA