Memory Care Aide 3p-11p $18+ (Full Time)
After spending 14 years in healthcare, I finally found my home with Arrow Senior Living. It's home-like environment is not just for the residents but for the team members as well. From day one you embrace the core values, and you see how they impact residents' quality of life. Arrow is a great company to grow with-it promotes within and the employee appreciation, incentives, and benefits are just a bonus on top of making residents and team members smile. I have become lifelong friend s with this team, and I can happily say I love my job and enjoy coming to work.
-Arrow Team Member
Position- Memory Care Support Partner
Position Type : Full Time
Location: Copley, Ohio
Our starting wage for Memory Care Support Partner s is: $ 18 . 00 per hour!
Shift Schedule- Week 1 Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday/Friday
Week 2 Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Saturday/Sunday 3pm-11pm
Come join our team at Vitalia Active Adult Community at Montrose located at 4041 Heritage Center Dr. Copley, Ohio 44321 !
We are looking for someone ( like you) :
- To be an Advocate of Empathy: Be responsible for understanding the importance of empathy. It will be your job to create human connection with residents during their most vulnerable moments
- To be a Patient Observer. Discover residents' interests, abilities, and what makes each resident who they are. Collaborate to create appropriate engagement plans and implement strategies with patience to ensure success
- To be a Master of the Mise en Scène . The French expression used to describe the art of creating a story through the physical environment, 'mise en scène ' means being responsible for setting the stage for a successful day. From preparing your dining room for breakfast to setting up the library for an event, to preparing the resident's room for their nighttime routine, you are the guide through the resident's experience
- To be a Life Partner. Partnering with residents to achieve all facets of daily life from the moment they wake to the moment they go to sleep
- To be excellent at documenting resident care and changes in condition
- To assist with orientation of team members assigned to memory care neighborhoods
What are we looking for?
- You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- You will have a high school diploma, or equivalent .
- You can read, write, understand , and communicate in English with our Residents!
- You will have a p ositive and energetic attitude who will LOVE our Residents!
- You will p ossess computer skills to be able to print documents and enter information about our R esident s.
- You must be active a s this role requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, and stooping all day.
- You must have the a bility to frequently lift and/or move items up to 50 pounds.
- You must be able to assist residents with sitting, standing , and walking, as well as assisting persons after a fall.
- You must be criminally cleared.
Employment Benefits ( We value our benefits) :
- Company Match 401(k) with 100% match up to the first 3% and fully vested upon enrollment
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance (1st of the month following 60 days of employment -Full Time)
- Disability insurance (Full Time)
- Employee assistance program
- Weekly Employee Recognition Program
- Life insurance (Full Time)
- Paid time off (Full Time employees accrue up to 115 hours each year and Part Time accrue up to 30 hours each year)
- Tuition Reimbursement (after 90 days for FT AND PT employees)
- Employee Referral Program (FT, PT, and PRN)
- Complimentary meal each shift ( FT, PT, and PRN)
- Daily Pay Option
- Direct Deposit
- Did we mention that we PROMOTE FROM WITHIN?
Do you want to see how much fun we are at Vitalia Montrose ? P lease visit us via Facebook:
Or, take a look at our website: https://vitaliamontrose.com/
Have questions? Want to speak to someone directly? Reach out by calling/texting your own recruiter, Kim Piaggio: 816-714-6885 .
About the company
Arrow Senior Living manages a collection of senior living communities that offer varying levels of care including independent living, assisted living, and memory care in 33 properties currently in 6 states ( Missouri, Kansas, Iowa, Illinois, Ohio, Arkansas ) and employs nearly 1,900 employees!
Arrow Senior Living serves and employs individuals of all faiths, regardless of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age , or handicap, except as limited by state and federal law.
Keyword s: caregiver, hiring immediately, assisted living, home health aide, nursing home, cna , certified nursing assistant, care partner, aide, wellness, STNA