Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Other Protected Category
Country: United States
Location: Springfield, US
Employment type: Undefined term
Country: United States (US)
Location: Springfield ,
At Konecranes, we believe that great customer experience is built on the people behind the Konecranes name - people committed to providing our customers with lifting equipment and services that lift their businesses. Everything we do, we do with passion and drive.
We believe diversity drives business success and is the foundation for our growth. We welcome different backgrounds and skills that enrich our community and we promote a place where we can ALL be ourselves. This is what makes Konecranes a unique place to work.
Position Title: Maintenance Coordinator
Reports To: Maintenance Manager
Konecranes is seeking an individual with exceptional customer service skills to join our team as a Maintenance Planner. In this role, you will be overseeing the deliver of our inspection and preventive maintenance services. You will be in charge of scheduling, dispatching service technicians and ensuring timely delivery of our agreement services. As the Maintenance Planner, you will also be arranging sub-contracted services and equipment. If you are a dynamic and resourceful individual, come start your journey with Konecranes!
- Review new agreements. Verify customer assets, associated service products and labor requirements to be delivered for each agreement.
- Schedule and direct the inspector(s), providing support for their daily work tasks.
- Review agreement profitability, and notify management of agreements needing a more thorough review where the scope has changed or a more in-depth price review is needed.
- Arrange sub-contracted services and equipment, including rentals.
- Plan and schedule service requests (SR) and work packages (WP) and assign to field operatives.
- Create Purchase Order Requests in Siebel and verify that Siebel PO request is submitted to SAP without errors.
- Review job costs such as labor, expense and materials/rental equipment.
- Review invoicing details of completed work before moving forward with the invoicing process.
- Participate in the agreement base renewal procedure
- Review customer reports for accuracy and completeness
- Gain a general understanding of the contents of all OSHA, ANSI, CMAA, HMI, NEC and other codes or regulations pertaining to the crane/hoist industry. Refresh and update knowledge periodically.
- Digitally maintain records and data regarding inspections & preventative maintenance services.
- Follow and assist in the enforcement of all safety rules and procedures including those established by the customer.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree preferred, prior equivalent experience and training will be considered.
EXPERIENCE: Must be customer-oriented, have well-developed interpersonal, communication, organizational and PC skills and be able to prioritize tasks. Comfortable in an industrial environment. Willing to take on new and challenging tasks. Willingness to work overtime or additional hours as needed.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS: Occasional travel required, possibly overnight. Must have a take charge attitude, be decisive and possess a high level of responsibility. Must be comfortable in a fast pace, growth-oriented environment.
#monus #cbus #nxt
Konecranes, Inc. and its affiliates will not accept resumes from external recruiters or agencies without a Service Agreement and Agency Portal submission. Any resumes sent without a Service Agreement and Agency Portal submission with Konecranes, Inc. are void of any fees and free for internal use. Applicable Konecranes data protection obligations are the responsibility of the agency.
Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses™, serving a broad range of customers. We are truly a global company with 18,000 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. For over 80 years, we have been dedicated to improving the efficiency and performance of businesses in all types of industries. We believe that sustainable growth is a result of a strong responsible performance. .