LPN/ Wellness Nurse $29+ 7p-7a Thurs (Part Time)
After spending 14 years in healthcare, I finally found my home with Arrow Senior Living. It's home-like environment is not just for the residents but for the team members as well. From day one you embrace the core values, and you see how they impact residents' quality of life. Arrow is a great company to grow with-it promotes within and the employee appreciation, incentives, and benefits are just a bonus on top of making residents and team members smile. I have become lifelong friend s with this team, and I can happily say I love my job and enjoy coming to work.
-Arrow Team Member
Position- Wellness Nurse
Position Type : Part Time
Location: Copley, Ohio
Our starting wage for Wellness Nurses is: $ 2 9 .00 per hour!
Shift Schedule- Thursday 7pm-7am
Come join our team at Vitalia Active Adult Community at Montrose located at 4041 Heritage Center Dr. Copley, Ohio 44321 !
We are looking for someone ( like you) :
- Be a Force on the Floor: Lead team by example when passing medications, assisting residents with personal care, and completing paperwork.
- Be a Diligent Documenter: Resident assessments, medical records, and internal documents should be completed accurately and efficiently, and filed correctly.
- Be a Compassionate Caregiver: Exemplify the core values at the heart of Arrow, ensuring each interaction with a resident is professional, caring, and ends with the r esident feeling safe and cared for.
What are we looking for?
- You m ust have current LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse or RN (Registered Nurse) l icense in good standing.
- You have th orough working knowledge of current care standards and regulation.
- You are experienced in hands on care of memory impaired residents.
- You can maintain and update effective service plans and supervise care staff.
- You have c omprehensive working knowledge of current medication regulation and law.
- You have k nowledge of the requirements for providing care and supervision appropriate to residents.
- You must have the a bility to communicate with physicians, pharmacies, families, and community staff .
- You must be active a s this role requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, and stooping all day.
- You must have the a bility to frequently lift and/or move items up to 50 pounds.
- You must be able to assist residents with sitting, standing , and walking, as well as assisting persons after a fall.
- You must be criminally cleared.
Employment Benefits ( We value our benefits) :
- Company Match 401(k) with 100% match up to the first 3% and fully vested upon enrollment.
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance (1st of the month following 60 days of employment -Full Time)
- Disability insurance (Full Time)
- Employee assistance program
- Weekly Employee Recognition Program
- Life insurance (Full Time)
- Paid time off (Full Time employees accrue up to 115 hours each year and Part Time accrue up to 30 hours each year)
- Tuition Reimbursement (after 90 days for FT AND PT employees)
- Employee Referral Program (FT, PT, and PRN)
- Complimentary meal each shift ( FT, PT, and PRN)
- Daily Pay Option
- Direct Deposit
- Did we mention that we PROMOTE FROM WITHIN?
Do you want to see how much fun we are at Vitalia Montrose ? P lease visit us via Facebook:
Or, take a look at our website: https://vitaliamontrose.com/
Have questions? Want to speak to someone directly? Reach out by calling/texting your own recruiter, Kim Piaggio : 816-714-6885 .
Click here to hear about Arrow's Core Values!
About the company
Arrow Senior Living manages a collection of senior living communities that offer varying levels of care including independent living, assisted living, and memory care in 25 properties currently in 5 states ( Missouri, Iowa, Illinois, Ohio, Indiana) and employs nearly 1,400 employees!
Arrow Senior Living YouTube-Click Here
Arrow Senior Living serves and employs individuals of all faiths, regardless of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age , or handicap, except as limited by state and federal law.
Keywords : hiring immediately, assisted living, nursing home, LPN, Licensed Practical Nurse, wellness, RN, registered nurse, wellness nurse