Institutional Coordinator – Hybrid Remote
We are seeking an INSTITUTIONAL COORDINATOR in the Institutional Client Group of our wealth management firm, located in Cleveland, Ohio. This important part of our team will provide professional administrative support to the Institutional Client Group (ICG) team.
This position offers work from home flexibility of up to 2 days per week after initial training period.
In this position you will:
- Manage the corporate calendar for Institutional meetings as well as the calendars for ICG consultants.
- Coordinate travel arrangements.
- Add new prospects, clients and plans to Salesforce by gathering pertinent information during new client onboarding process.
- Download and save monthly client statements from custodians, and update and maintain statement list.
- Assist Reporting/Operations by notifying them of account password changes or errors on custodian websites.
- Communicate with clients to maintain current list of committee members and make appropriate updates in Salesforce.
- Assist with registering consultants for various client events and completing charitable contribution forms for processing.
- Design monthly company newsletters (Standpoint) using InDesign. Adhere to article review process to ensure publications are compliant and completed in a timely manner for distribution.
- Set up client access to ShareFile and maintain list of those who have access to the portal.
- Prepare and box meeting material to ship to clients via UPS or courier. Order and maintain UPS supplies.
- Extract pages from quarterly performance reports and email to clients.
- Convert PDF reports to PowerPoint for use in client meeting material.
- Create fillable PDF forms.
- Maintain list of ICG client assignments.
- Assist with ongoing enhancements to Salesforce.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate will have:
- 3-5 years of experience at a professional services firm (Investment, Legal, Accounting or Banking)
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Strong computer proficiency (e.g. Microsoft Office Software, Adobe, Outlook)
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Ability to think and learn quickly in fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong team player
Clearstead is committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and strongly encourages applications from individuals from all diverse backgrounds.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
The qualified candidate can expect:
- A flat, bureaucracy-free organizational structure that fosters creative thinking and involvement at all levels of the organization
- The opportunity to join a growing employee-owned firm that offers professional growth in an industry that is both dynamic and intellectually challenging
- An opportunity to work with high-profile private clients and institutions across the country
- A competitive base salary with an incentive bonus program
- 401(k) Savings plan with company contributions
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Long-term disability insurances
- Generous paid time off program
We are Clearstead...an independent wealth management and investment consulting firm in Cleveland, Ohio.
We advise nearly 1,000 private clients and 200 institutions on more than $28 billion of assets under advisement. Our private clients are families, individuals, and related entities. Our institutional clients include retirement funds, endowments and foundations, higher educational institutions, and healthcare organizations.
There's a popular line at Clearstead, There are no sharp elbows. Employees have a voice in driving our success through our innovative, team-based approach. By empowering employees with rewarding careers, ownership, and valuing their perspectives we foster a culture of collaboration. This helps us attract and retain strong and motivated individuals.