Executive Director (Full Time)
After spending 14 years in healthcare, I finally found my home with Arrow Senior Living. It's home-like environment is not just for the residents but for the team members as well. From day one you embrace the core values, and you see how they impact residents' quality of life. Arrow is a great company to grow with-it promotes within and the employee appreciation, incentives, and benefits are just a bonus on top of making residents and team members smile. I have become lifelong friend s with this team, and I can happily say I love my job and enjoy coming to work.
-Arrow Team Member
Position- Executive Director
Position Type : Full time
Location: Highland Heights, Ohio
Starting Rate: $85,000.00
Shift Schedule- Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Come join our team at Vitalia Highland Heights located at 305 Bishop Rd. Highland Heights, Ohio 44143 !
We are looking for someone ( like you) :
- To be a Visionary. Communicate with the team where the community is going and what are its goals. This includes business plans, sales plans.
- To be a Management Mechanic: responsible for keeping machine of community, from residents to employees, running.
- To be a Resident Receptor by anticipating and managing resident satisfaction needs.
- To be an Entrepreneurial Steward. Run your community like your own mini-business .
What are we looking for?
- You must be at least twenty-one ( 21 ) years of age.
- You s hall have two (2) years of college; at least three (3) years of experience providing residential care to the elderly; or equivalent education and experience.
- You will have k nowledge of the requirements for providing care and supervision appropriate to the residents.
- You will have k nowledge of and ability to conform to the applicable laws, rules , and regulations.
- You will have the a bility to maintain or supervise the maintenance of financial and other records.
- You will direct the work of others and provide the necessary leadership for measurable growth and satisfaction in performing the work.
- You will be a good character and have a reputation of personal integrity.
- You can read, write, understand , and communicate in English with our Residents!
- You will have a p ositive and energetic attitude who will LOVE our Residents!
- You will p ossess computer skills to be able to print documents and enter information in our systems .
- You must be comfortable standing, walking, bending, kneeling, for brief periods of time.
- You must have the a bility to frequently lift and/or move items up to 25 pounds.
- You must be comfortable sitting at a desk between six and eight hours a day as this position is primarily sedentary.
- You must be criminally cleared.
- You must have a clean driving record as per the insurance carrier's policy
Employment Benefits ( We value our benefits) :
- Company Match 401(k) with 100% match up to the first 3% and fully vested upon enrollment
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance (1st of the month following 60 days of employment -Full Time)
- Disability insurance (Full Time)
- Employee assistance program
- Weekly Employee Recognition Program
- Life insurance (Full Time)
- Paid time off (Full Time employees accrue up to 115 hours each year and Part Time accrue up to 30 hours each year)
- Tuition Reimbursement (after 90 days for FT AND PT employees)
- Employee Referral Program (FT, PT, and PRN)
- Complimentary meal each shift ( FT, PT, and PRN)
- Daily Pay Option
- Direct Deposit
- Did we mention that we PROMOTE FROM WITHIN?
Do you want to see how much fun we are at Vitalia Highland Heights ? P lease visit us via Facebook:
Or, take a look at our website: https://vitaliahighlandheights.com/
Have questions? Want to speak to someone directly? Reach out by calling/texting your own recruiter, Amber Moore : 816- 332-3230 .
Click here to hear about Arrow's Core Values!
About the company
Arrow Senior Living manages a collection of senior living communities that offer varying levels of care including independent living, assisted living, and memory care in 25 properties currently in 5 states ( Missouri, Iowa, Illinois, Ohio, Arkansas) and employs nearly 1,400 employees!
Arrow Senior Living YouTube-Click Here
Arrow Senior Living serves and employs individuals of all faiths, regardless of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age , or handicap, except as limited by state and federal law.
Keywords : Executive Director, Director, Assisted Living Director, Executive Director Assisted Living, senior living, non profit , non profit management, management, independent living, memory care, LNHA, Licensed Nursing Home Administrator, RCAL, Residential Care and Assisted Living Administrator