Business Office Director (Full Time)
After spending 14 years in healthcare, I finally found my home with Arrow Senior Living. It's home-like environment is not just for the residents but for the team members as well. From day one you embrace the core values, and you see how they impact residents' quality of life. Arrow is a great company to grow with-it promotes within and the employee appreciation, incentives, and benefits are just a bonus on top of making residents and team members smile. I have become lifelong friend s with this team, and I can happily say I love my job and enjoy coming to work.
-Arrow Team Member
Position- Business Office Director
Position Type - Full Time
Location: Westlake, Ohio
Starting Salary- $53,040+
Shift Schedule- Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Manager on Duty Weekend Rotation 10am-2pm
Come join our team at Vitalia Senior Residences at Westlake located at 26695 Center Ridge Rd. Westlake, Ohio 44145 !
We are looking for someone ( like you) :
- Put the Human in Human Resources: Direct and maintain secure confidential human relations systems for the community - all while providing first-class customer service.
- Be a Hiring Hero: Responsible for grassroots recruitment efforts as well as working with Recruitment and department heads to find the best possible talent for open employment positions while ensuring compliance throughout the hiring process.
- Be A Radical Resource: Provide oversight, training, and encouragement to all levels of staffing at the community while setting an example each day of Arrow's core values.
What are we looking for?
- You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- You s hall have a high school diploma, or equivalent .
- Experience in human resources management, including payroll and employee training.
- Able to read, write, understand, and communicate in English at a minimum of 12 th grade proficiency.
- You will p ossess clear verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to follow written and verbal directions and apply practical solving skills if needed.
- You will have a p ositive and energetic attitude .
- You must be professional in appearance and conduct.
- You can follow written and verbal directions and apply practical solving skills if needed .
- You must be comfortable sitting at a desk between four and six hours a day , as this position is sedentary .
- You must have the a bility to frequently lift and/or move items up to 25 pounds.
- You must be criminally cleared.
- Be in good health and physically and mentally capable of performing assigned tasks. Good physical health shall be verified by a health screening performed by a physician not more than six (6) months prior to or seven (7) days following employment. Must test free from pulmonary tuberculosis at time of health screening.
Employment Benefits ( We value our benefits) :
- Company Match 401(k) with 100% match up to the first 3% and fully vested upon enrollment .
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance (1st of the month following 60 days of employment -Full Time)
- Disability insurance (Full Time)
- Employee assistance program
- Weekly Employee Recognition Program
- Life insurance (Full Time)
- Paid time off (Full Time employees accrue up to 115 hours each year and Part Time accrue up to 30 hours each year)
- Tuition Reimbursement (after 90 days for FT AND PT employees)
- Employee Referral Program (FT, PT, and PRN)
- Complimentary meal each shift ( FT, PT, and PRN)
- Daily Pay Option
- Direct Deposit
- Did we mention that we PROMOTE FROM WITHIN?
Do you want to see how much fun we are at Vitalia Westlake ? P lease visit us via Facebook:
Or, take a look at our website: https://vitaliawestlake.com/
Have questions? Want to speak to someone directly? Reach out by calling/texting your own recruiter, Kim Piaggio : 816-714-6885 .
About the company
Arrow Senior Living manages a collection of senior living communities that offer varying levels of care including independent living, assisted living, and memory care in 33 properties currently in 6 states (Missouri, Kansas, Iowa, Illinois, Ohio, Arkansas) and employs nearly 1,900 employees !
Arrow Senior Living serves and employs individuals of all faiths, regardless of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age , or handicap, except as limited by state and federal law.
Keywords: office manager, director, business office manager, HR, administrative, management, business office director, accounting, payroll, assisted living, senior living, human resources, HR manager, human resources coordinator