Associate Performance Analyst – Hybrid Remote
We are seeking an energetic, detail-oriented, and multi-tasking ASSOCIATE PERFORMANCE ANALYST who will perform monthly data entry, verification and reconciliation for client investments. They will generate monthly reports, assist with quarterly reports, and provide general support to the Reporting and Operations Group.
This position offers work from home flexibility 2 days per week.
Position responsibilities include:
- Enters monthly data from statements for purposes of calculating performance
- Verifies data loaded from third party data aggregation vendors
- Reconciles performance to manager reported returns and investigates discrepancies monthly
- Communicates with custodians, managers, and clients to collect monthly data
- Reconciles cash flows to client instructions
- Generates and verifies monthly reports
- Generates and verifies quarterly reports as needed
- Generates annual fee reviews for all clients
- Performs database audits to ensure data integrity and consistency
- Performs administrative tasks such as setting-up accounts, setting up data feeds, maintaining client logs, assisting investment consultants, portfolio managers, as well as the operations team on various requests
- Other duties as assigned
- The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 0-3 years of general business experience in a detail-oriented position preferred
- Understanding of and interest in investments and performance calculation
- Ability to interpret alternative investments statements and cash flows, primarily hedge funds and private equity, a plus
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities, meeting critical deadlines and working under pressure
- Strong working knowledge of various computer applications and advanced Excel skills
- Investment Metrics, Tamarac, and other performance analytics software experience a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High standards of quality, professionalism and ethics
- Committed to accuracy and quality in every facet of the position while maintaining flexibility
- General intellectual curiosity, especially about global capital markets
Clearstead is committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and strongly encourages applications from individuals from all diverse backgrounds.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
The qualified candidate can expect:
- A flat, bureaucracy-free organizational structure that fosters creative thinking and involvement at all levels of the organization
- The opportunity to join a growing employee-owned firm that offers professional growth in an industry that is both dynamic and intellectually challenging
- An opportunity to work with high-profile private clients and institutions across the country
- A competitive base salary with an incentive bonus program
- 401(k) Savings plan with company contributions
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Long-term disability insurances
- Generous paid time off program
We are Clearstead...an independent institutional and wealth advisory firm in Cleveland, Ohio.
We advise nearly 200 institutions and 900 private clients on more than $31.5 billion of assets. Our institutional clients include retirement funds, endowments and foundations, higher educational institutions, and healthcare organizations. Our private clients are families, individuals, and related entities.
There's a popular line at Clearstead, There are no sharp elbows. There is a palpable sense of kindness and respect for one another; of doing what is right for clients and the firm. Our culture is collaborative and collegial and encourages sharing of information and ideas. This helps us attract and retain strong and motivated individuals.