Admin Nursing Supervisor – PT – GMH
Admin Nursing Supervisor - PT - GMH
Job ID: 2020-22814
# of Openings: 1
Category: Nursing Leadership
Greene Memorial Hospital
Kettering Health Network is a not-for-profit network of eight hospitals, and over 120 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. Patients have access to high quality maternity care, state-of-the-art cancer fighting technology, Ohio's leading heart hospital, as well as revolutionary brain and spine surgery. With nearly 12,000 employees and 2,100 physicians, Kettering Health Network is committed to transforming the healthcare experience with world class health services for every stage of life.
- Strong connection to our local community in Greene County through our Greene Memorial Foundation supporting and sponsoring over 300 events every year.
- Close knit, growing community; Neighbors serving Neighbors for 65 years
- Award Winning chefs
- Quarterly Townhall meetings for campus and KHN network updates
- Monthly employee engagement activities including; food trucks, ice cream socials, etc.
- Stroke Ready Certification awarded by Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program (HFAP)
- High level of employee engagement; 90 th percentile or higher for the past several years
- Click here to learn more!
The Clinical Supervisor functions as a liaison, resource expert, and consultant to patient care associates during and throughout an assigned shift. The Supervisor serves as the on-site administrator and facilitates communication between and among patient care providers, physicians, and support service associates. The Supervisor serves as a customer relations representative for patients, families, and visitors. Acts as a liaison to the administrator on-call regarding issues related to patient and associate safety and public relations.
EDUCATION: Bachelor of Science in Nursing required.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 2-5 years of clinical nursing experience required.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE: Knowledge of current approaches to the delivery of nursing care and strategies for assessing, implementing, and evaluating relevant concepts. Knowledge of the following principles is required: leadership skills, management principles, problem-solving process, change theory, effective communication, cultural diversity, and confidentiality. The Clinical Supervisor demonstrates evidence of self-directing and continuing professional growth and development.
Recent ICU experience required
BSN required; will consider candidates working toward BSN completion
2-3 years of progressive clinical management experience preferred.